Subscribe via e-mail

1.12.09

I'm on the Crazy Train

The following are some thoughts I scribbled while riding the train home from school and turned into a stream-of-consciousness writing exercise:

I am fake writing to avoid talking to a crazy train-person. Now she's talking about being 40 and not understanding how people my age don't choke everyone around them. It's odd the lengths we will go to just to avoid other humans. My generation is not only the most cynical consumer ever, and even though we are constantly told how we live in a shrinking global society, we still can't handle anything outside our 3ft radius of comfort zone. Look at me: outgoing, clever, sexy, self-centered and AFRAID to talk to another human being. Since I've been furiously scribbling, she's fallen silent.

So now that you have all of the evidence, you tell me...who is the real crazy train-person?

0 comments: